Cookies & similar techniques
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers. These are sent from our web server and stored on your device as shown below. We use different cookies:
- Session cookies are a temporary cookie that ends when you close your browser or app.
- Permanent cookies are cookies that remain on your computer until you delete them or expire.
- Pre-Cookies are cookies set by the website you visit.
- Third-party cookies are cookies set by a third-party page.
- Web beacons are small transparent graphic images that can be found in e-mail.
Similar techniques are techniques that store information in your browser or in your device in a manner similar to cookies and web beacons.
The cookies we use usually improve the services we offer you. Some of our services require cookies to work, while others are available to make our services more flexible for you.
Your browser or device will usually allow you to change the settings for the usage and scope of cookies. Go to the settings of your browser or device to learn more about adjusting the settings for cookies. For example, you can choose to block all cookies, accept only first-party cookies, or delete cookies when you close your browser.
Keep in mind that some services might not work if you block or delete cookies.
If you have questions about data protection or cookies, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.