Johan Nordström Verktygsmaskiner AB’s data protection policy
Johan Nordström Verktygsmaskiner AB protects your personal integrity. This data protection policy explains how Johan Nordström Verktygsmaskiner AB collects and uses personal data. For questions regarding privacy and data protection, please contact us at email@example.com
When you contact us, for example to purchase a product or service from us, you agree to our Data Protection Policy and our processing of your personal information. You also agree that Johan Nordström Verktygsmaskiner AB uses electronic communication channels to send information to you.
In order to offer you our services and products, we need to process your personal information as below. We do this with the utmost respect of your integrity.
What information do we collect?
Collection and use of data
This data protection policy covers data collected online and offline, including personal information that we may collect through multiple channels, such as websites, social media, phone or email contacts, and events/exhibitions. We may combine personal data collected in a way (such as a website) with personal data collected in another way (eg, fairs, customer meetings).
Information you provide to us
You can directly or indirectly provide us with information about yourself and your business in a variety of ways, such as when you make a request for a product or service that we sell, report that you want to subscribe to our newsletter, buy, lease or receive funding, or contact us by mail, letter or phone. This information may be:
- Person and contact information – Name, Date of birth, Social security number, Invoice and delivery address, E-mail address, Cell phone number, Company position etc.
- Payment Information – Billing Information, Bank Account Number, etc.
Information we collect about you
When you come into contact with us, we can collect information (note that we do not necessarily collect all the data listed below):
- Person and contact information such as name, date of birth, social security number, invoice and delivery address, e-mail address, mobile phone number and your position in the company.
- Product / Service Information – Details about the products or services you have purchased / shown interest in purchasing.
- Financial information – Any credit, debts or negative payment history.
- Historical information – previous purchase, payment and credit history
- Device information – e.g. IP address, language settings, browser settings, time zone, operating system, platform and screen resolution
- Geographical information – your geographical location
The information you provide, the information we collect about you, as well as information about the products / services and the financial information is generally necessary to enter into a contractual relationship with us, while the other information we collect generally is necessary for other purposes, as described below.
What do we do with the information?
Provide, perform and improve our services
All data is used to provide, perform and improve our services. Johan Nordström Verktygsmaskiner AB processes personal data for the following purposes based on the following legal grounds:
|Purpose of treatment||Legal basis for treatment
“why is treatment necessary”
|To confirm your identity and verify your personal and contact information.||Carry out our contractual obligations towards you|
|To fulfil our obligations to our customers and suppliers, as well as to provide our customers and other stakeholders with information, products and services.||Carry out our contractual obligations towards you|
|To ensure that content is presented effectively to you and your device.||Carry out our contractual obligations towards you|
|To conduct risk analysis, prevent fraud and risk management.||Follow applicable legislation and other legitimate interests|
|To comply with applicable legislation, such as anti-money laundering and accounting laws.||Follow applicable legislation|
Who can we share the information with?
In order to fulfil our commitments to our customers and other stakeholders, we may transfer or share the information with third parties such as suppliers or subcontractors, authorized resellers and distributors or service providers. We take all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection upon transfer to or sharing with such third parties.
We may provide necessary information to the relevant authorities if we are required to do so by law or if you have agreed to do so.
What we will NOT do with the data
Johan Nordström Verktygsmaskiner AB will not sell the collected information to third parties.
Where do we process your personal information?
Johan Nordström Verktygsmaskiner AB handles data within the EU / EEA. Johan Nordström Verktygsmaskiner AB takes all reasonable legal, technical and organizational measures to ensure that the data is handled securely and with an adequate level of protection.
How long do we save the data?
We save data as long as it is necessary to meet the purpose for which the data was collected, or to fulfil our commitments and as long as required by statutory storage times, especially as regards accounting requirements.
Your rights of access, rectification and deletion
- Right to access your data. You are entitled to request a copy of the information Johan Nordström Verktygsmaskiner AB has about you and verify the information we have about you.
- Right to rectification. You are entitled to correct incorrect or incomplete information about yourself.
- Right to be deleted (“the right to be forgotten”). You are entitled to request the deletion of your personal data for those cases where the data is no longer necessary for the purpose for which it was collected. However, there may be legal obligations that prevent us from immediately deleting parts of the data. These obligations may come from accounting and tax legislation. What we do then is to block the data we are required to save, from being used for purposes other than fulfilling such legal obligations.
Cookies and similar techniques.
Johan Nordström Verktygsmaskiner AB has organization number 556189-0558 and is based on Nyponvägen 4, 191 44 Sollentuna, Sweden. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions regarding our personal data processing or this data protection policy.
The data protection policy was last updated by 2018-08-06.